Sunday, October 2, 2011

This week

I'm typing this to recount what I have to do and prepare for this week. It's also to remind anyone who is reading this what's going on and what's due.

On Monday (tomorrow), there is NAL and Davis Youth Symphony. NAL is right after school in Turneau's room and I think we will be working on the worksheet that we got last time. Tomorrow is also the first day of Davis Youth Symphony and I'm excited for that. It is at 4:00 and I'm told it goes for 1 and a 1/2 hours.

On Tuesday, in seminary, we have Conference in General. I did the 2 minute talk for the priesthood session on Saturday, and I think that I'm mostly done with that. We also have to dress in church clothes for that so that will be interesting since I have woodshop that day too...

Coming up in math, we have the term test and the Unit 2 test. I'll be needing to study for those. This week sometime we'll be having a quiz also.

I need to work on the term projects for Spanish, English, and Science. That's my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment