Sunday, October 16, 2011

Grades and such

Once again, I have procrastinated. I kept thinking this week that I would do this tomorrow. Then tomorrow came and I thought the same thing. But it's not due until 11:59 right?

My goal of keeping a 4.0 is in the gray zone right now. My math and science grades are currently at 93% and that is barely an A. My Spanish grade has been fluctuating between A and A-. But for now they are all A's.

To take up the 500 words that are required, I'm going to write a poem about random stuff.

It's a great day,
Its greatness is great,
The sun is shining, the wind is blowing,
Someone is outside, the lawn they're mowing
Yet I am stuck inside.

I heard the Langstons went out,
Hurray for them.....
The Belnaps' dog is on the run,
Sounds exciting.....
James's friends and him went out for fun,
And me? Guess what?

My brother, his computer is on,
My sister, her friends are gossiping,
My parents are at the Joneses' house for dinner,
At the window, I see, the Munnses' cat,
I'm the one my parents call a sinner!

Even old Joe is having fun with his children's dog,
Where am I? What am I doing?
I'm here typing on my blog!
Don't think I'm normal?
You're one to talk,
You, sitting there, staring like a hawk
I'm grounded you see, and this is no fun!

I had to think of a poem, and that's what I came up with. Look like I'm about halfway done with my 500 words.

Yesterday, I went to the Kaysville Monster Mash thing. I thought that there were going to be a lot of people and that it would be fun, but it turned out to be just a bunch of little kids. I did have some fun there though. I got a costume and participated in a pie-eating contest. I was kind of hungry, and I saw the FREE pies, so... I felt sick afterwords though. The main reason I went was because most of my friends were going. The thing is, they were the ONLY ones going. So at about 8:45, I asked anyone if they wanted to go the Regional dance. They all said no, which I thought was lame, and I went and hung out with a friend at the Regional dance. There, I hit my head really hard on a wall, almost broke my tie, and got really mad at someone. It turned out well as you can see. The best part was when I went and got a cookie.

Friday was so much better. My friends came and picked me up to set up a surprise birthday party (which was actually a surprise for me, I had no prior knowledge of this). We had a ton of fun. We made a movie, I met someone new, got slapped in the face really really hard by the person I met, and we raided Arctic Circle with Nerf Guns (We didn't actually, but we did walk in there with them while making our "movie"). The only bad thing that happened was that someone kept lying to me, making up a different story every time about something.

Looks like I've got 500 words now. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment