Sunday, September 18, 2011

Self Bio

I haven't really told a lot about myself before so now I will.

I went to Kaysville Elementary and will be going to Davis. Most of the kids I knew in elementary school went to Kaysville Jr. High so that was kind of disappointing for me. I met new people at Fairfield though, so that was great. This is my 9th grade year, and I'm trying to learn the names of as many people as possible right now. I am LDS.

I've lived in this city my entire life. I moved once but it was only about 5 or 6 blocks away. I like to play baseball and have played on teams for 5 years. I played basketball for maybe 3 years and soccer for 1. I like to read a lot and have a full bookshelf in my room. I like doing Science Olympiad and MESA and academic competitions as well as sports. Since I turned 14, I've been going to regional dances which my church does every month.

My electives are Manufactoring, Spanish 3, and Orchestra. I've been in orchestra for 3 years and it's really fun. I play the bass. I've taken lessons for the guitar for about a year so I sort of know how to play it. I've never played piano but I've started to want to learn to.
My favorite color is Cobalt Blue, favorite food is any kind of seafood, favorite activity is any running sport, and favorite candy bar is Twix.

Most of my classes I like. I can get along well with the teachers which is good. My favorite class is Seminary right now. It doesn't really feel like a class, so by the time I get to 4th period it doesn't feel like the day should be over. My least favorite class is English right now because of the daily assignments and journal entries and things like that. I'm also not really having much fun with math. That's mostly because I always have at least 2 pages of homework from that class every day.

And that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment