Monday, December 12, 2011

Into Thin Air

Recently, I've been reading Into Thin Air for my science term project. It's about a climb on Everest that goes horribly wrong but I haven't quite gotten that far.

I like the main character, Jon. He may be quick to judge others but he knows his own limits too. He builds a profile of everybody on the climbing team from their past climbing experiences and how they act around each other. There is a lot of profanity found in this book, but in the copy that I'm reading most of it has been blotted out.
This book doesn't quite seem factual to me. It's more of a "how I saw it" kind of a thing. Jon tells things from his point of view and how remembers then happening a year or two later.

Homework has been piling up for me lately, and I am now just starting to catch up. I'm working on my science project, I've passed of the poem for English, I've begun practicing for orchestra again, but I still need to work on a story for Spanish, finish my project in Manufacturing, and I forgot to do an assignment for English. I want to finish all of this before Christmas vacation and I'll be rushed. Hopefully I can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment